Sunday, June 29, 2008

This Weekend

I know, creative title.

So, Saturday, the sum total of my physical exertion was playing catcher for B, his friend and Dave in the afternoon, then tossing the football with B and his friend for awhile later in the day. That was pretty much it. I also went for a massage, thanks to Cheryl of Peak Performance Massage Therapy. She's awesome, and it felt great. She's in Glenview, so if you're interested, let me know, I'll pass on her info.

Sunday was 5 miles in 53 min, 52 seconds. This is good because my Shamrock Shuffle 5 miler was something like 59 minutes and some odd seconds, so at least there's been improvement, right??

Also, for the virtual 5K mentioned the other day, my 5k time was 31.19.

The long run next weekend is 9 miles, which should be interesting considering 5.26 is the longest I've done so far this year. The good news is that as of yesterday, the weather forcast calls for temps in the high 70's, which means morning temps will be very pleasant. Let's hope it stays that way.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats on weekend progress! You passed me and Kitzzy in the virtual 5k.