Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thought for the day...

I stole this quote from my friend Mari's Facebook page (yes, she knows I've hijacked it)..but I think it says alot:

"Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it. "

Nothing new on the running front, except that I'm not. My calf isn't really sore, but I can feel something. No doctor's appointment this week, I couldn't get in, so I'll wait until the 13th. I'm wondering if its my shoes. I've been running in them since the end of March, with no major changes in pace or distance, they're the only thing that has changed. My plan is to see the doc, and try new shoes. I think I'm also going for a massage this week, which should help work out any knots (thank you, Juj, for the idea).

I miss running, but better to err on the side of caution!!

0 comments: