Friday, June 13, 2008

Shouts

A few shouts for this week -

Brian, who is now officially a second grader. When asked how that felt, he said "It's really different." When asked why, he told me "I really feel older". Then today, proceeded to tell me how OLD 40 was. Out of the mouths of babes....

Mari, my fab friend who has recently quit smoking. She was commenting last night how she's gained weight. I reminded her of 2 things - 1, a little weight in the beginning is better than smoking and 2, it is very hard to quit smoking and lose weight in the first year. I told her to give herself a break, to concentrate on not smoking. Yahoo, Mar, you can do it!

Juju, my groovy sistter who has finished her second semester of nursing school. All A's so far! She starts summer school next week. Not much of a summer break, so more power to her!

0 comments: