Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bikin'

Not on the motorcycle, no. Going to ride the bike for an hour tonite. No running today, but tomorrow I'm in for 4 miles. It's supposed to be hot & rain, so it should be interesting. There's always the treadmill, which I dread....

Here's my observation for today....ran out at lunch today and on my way back, there's some guy waiting to cross the street. He was jogging in place while waiting for the light. I realize there are varying opinions on this, but really, it just looks hilarious. Dude, you're waiting for what, 2 minutes? You're not losing any fitness or anything else during that time. Just stop, wait for the light to change, then go.

I also realize this is coming from the girl who thinks she looks like Phoebe when she runs sometimes, but I do stop at lights.

0 comments: