Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tagged!

By Jenn, so here goes...I'm supposed to list 6 things about me, then tag 6 people, but I don't know if I can come up with 6, so we'll see!

1. I have my own song. My Dad wrote songs for me, my sister & my Mom when I was a kid. Back around 2000/2001, he cut a CD & my song is on it. The CD is "Once Again for the First Time", and my song is "Theme for Karin". All 3 songs are instrumental, jazzy songs. I have the first line of music tattooed around my left ankle.

2. I'm a major control freak, and its getting worse as I get older.

3. I, like Jenn, have never been out of the U.S. I'd love to get to Italy, Australia and Ireland...someday!

4. At age 38, I can still do the splits 3 ways....left leg in front, right leg in front and both legs out to the sides.

5. I'm slightly OCD (not diagnosed, but I know I have issues). For example, my radio stations have to be in numerical order, I can't eat regular food with a dessert fork and I have to clean out my email inbox, both at work at home, until its empty. I know, crazy.

6. I learned how to ride a motorcycle last year & now ride a 2007 Harley Davidson Deluxe. I love, love it!

Ok, I have to tag 6 people, but can only come up with one...another Jen

Here are the rules:

- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Cool idea for your tattoo! My work email is so ugly right now I wish I could have it organized like yours. Nice getting to know you better!

By the way, I am doing the CARA Ready to Run 20 Miler in Sept; actually thanks for the reminder to sign up. Was going to do it last year but was nursing a very mild stress fracture. I'm going to do the Chicago Distance Classic in Aug; did other Chicago half last year so going to try this one out.

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.