Thursday, July 31, 2008

Running????

Yep, go ahead and ask, "are you doing it?" Nope. Well, not really. I ran 3 miles outside Tuesday morning. I did this figuring I'd get an outside run in before the sweltering heat set in. It was hot Wednesday, but not sweltering (insert 8 zillion excuses here as to why I did nothing on Wednesday). And today, it was really nice. Of course, there will be no running today either.

Between Dave's work schedule, my work and football practice, there's barely time to eat. I should be getting ready to hit the treadmill. What did I do instead, you ask? Ate McDonalds after football practice, checked email and am waiting for B to get out of the shower so we can finish off the Portillo's chocolate cake (this is Dave's fault, he bought it, can't let it go to waste!!)

I will run tomorrow, not sure how far, but it will happen. I'm still not sure what the weekend holds, but if the sweltering heat hits then, I'll be hitting the treadmill. This will not be fun, but necessary. Be sure to check back to find out how THAT goes!

0 comments: