Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another Random Thoughts Post

I did run 3 miles this morning, but this has nothing to do with that.

1. The Marine who killed his Army wife...at what point in ones relationship does that become a way out? And why the hell didn't someone slap him around and tell him it's a really bad idea. Same with the psycho guy who stabbed his wife in the hotel parking lot a week or so ago. My god, if she doesn't want to be with you, deal with it and move on, or take yourself out. Let her be....

2. Have you seen Kerry Wood from the Cubs lately? He has that too-skinny-Hollywood look going. I've never thought he was exceptionally attractive, but he just looks bad.

3. Brad & Angelina - I don't care what Brad said in the delivery room, I don't care what Angelina said. I don't care what the kids names are and I don't care who gets the damn pictures. Take the zillion dollars some magazine is going to pay and use it for something worthwhile.

Okay, I've vented. I feel better.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Yes! Don't they know that the spouse is always the first one they look at? How do they think they'll get away with this? I'm not supporting their actions, get a divorce people.

Agree with you on the Brad and Angelina thing. Who cares what Brad's first words were after the birth? Geez.

My rant though is stupid Spencer and Heidi. I hate them.