Monday, July 7, 2008

Complete Mindlessness

No workout today, I'll get back to that tomorrow.

I'm watching The Bachlorette. I love this show, much more than The Bachelor. This is because it's way more fun to watch a bunch of guys fall over some chick than watch a bunch of crazy women fall all over some guy.

Additionally, I love cheesy reality tv. Not all of it, stuff like The Bachlorette, Real Housewives of Orange County, Workout, Keeping Up With the Kardashian's, The Girls Next Door and even less cheesy stuff like Deadliest Catch. I think it's because I'm really nosey & just love knowing how other people live (if you can call it that!!)

Back to The Bachlorette....psycho stalker Jeremy shows up AGAIN. Get over it, she clearly can see the crazy side of you. Heaven knows we all can. She tells him she has enough respect for him to not lead him on. Then FINALLY tells him she's not in love with him. Dude, do you realize how pathetic you look on national tv? Enough of the deep crap. Granted, she's all weepy & stuff. What I'd really love is for the camera to cut to her making the crazy sign next to her head, but that would kill the moment.

Crazy Jeremy has been dumped again. And he just can't understand why.....(insert sobs here).....Gotta love this stuff!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Since you didn't mention Rock of Love or that Tila idiot I can still be your friend :)

Karin said...

Jenn..haha! I've seen both, and OMG, can anyone get a tv show these days? So scary!