Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged by Jen last week, so I figured now is a good time to FINALLY do it...

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

10 Years Ago (1998):
1. Moved into our house
2. was working for MetLife
3. been married for 2 yrs.
4. ??? (yes, I can only come up with 3. Sad)
5. ???

5 Things on Today's "To Do" List: (we'll make this tomorrow since its almost 9 pm)
1. Work
2. go to the bank
3. take B to football (although I'm hoping it rains)
4. Laundry (provided it rains and we're home)
5. Call for massage appt.

5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. quit my job & volunteer at a cancer related organization
2. hire a maid
3. buy several new vehicles
4. pay off Julees student loans
5. go back to school

5 Places I have lived:
1. Chicago IL
2. Waukegan IL
3.
4.
5. that's it...no where else!

5 Jobs I have had:
1. server for catering company
2. retail - Bermans Leather
3. retail - Just Pants
4. Loomcraft
5. MetLife

Now, I'm tagging....
1. Jenn
2. Chris
3.
4.
5. yep, only 2!

0 comments: