Thursday, October 23, 2008

Better

You'll be happy to know my week got better after the last post. Oh, and the ice cream wasn't even that good.

I've worked out twice this week, on the bike, so that was good. I'm going to run this weekend, and can't wait. I told myself I'd take 2 weeks off after the marathon just in case the calf was worse than it felt. So, I'm off to hit the pavement, either Saturday or Sunday, depending on the weather. I'm really, really excited.

Runners are an interesting bunch (in addition to being really nice, funny, attractive, you get the idea!!!). You finish one race - regardless of the length - and think "if I only ran faster, or didn't walk as much" or whatever, and you think you can be faster next time. That's where I'm at now. Yes, I'm thrilled I finished this year. Now I want to do it again. Faster.

So, Jenn, I'm about 80% in for next year. At least if I register, I can always drop out. That doesn't work the other way around.

Who's with me??? Brandi, whattya think????

2 comments:

Jenn said...

80%? That's all? C'mon! Do I hear 90 - 95 . . .you know you want to, give in to the peer pressure!

Karin said...

Hahaaaa...you know I will!!!!!