Monday, October 20, 2008

Sooooo, it's Monday

It was supposed to be day 1 of gettin' back into it. The day started out on the right track, even lunch went well. Then I got home and it was comfort food all the way. In my defense, it was 1. a great day for comfort food (cold and rainy here in Northern IL) and 2. I did just come off 18 weeks of marathon training. One lousy night won't kill me, but a very long string of them will.

So, as I sit here, the ice cream is out for one last hurrah.

Jenn is trying to convince me to do Chicago '09. Maybe it's not a bad idea. It's a goal, right? And I did say I do better with a goal. Yes, I KNOW it is an entire year away, but there are a few halfs on the way. And maybe if I actually keep running over the winter this year, I can make that 4:45 for next year.

Tomorrow is another day, right??

0 comments: