Saturday, October 25, 2008

Apparently, it runs in the family...

My sister, Juj, has often wondered why she runs like someone is chasing her. It seems to run in the family. 4 miles today in just over 38 minutes. Why am I in such a hurry? And yes, I want to get faster, but it doesn't have to happen the first time out.

The good news is that it felt really good to get out there again, even if it was windy on the way back.

Running in the fall brings an interesting set of issues: the previously mentioned wind, darkness coming a lot sooner and leaves. Especially wet leaves, which can be slippery. The leaves almost took me out, but no fear, I regained my step and managed to not break an ankle.

On a completely separate note, GO WARREN....B's team plays today and if we win, it's onto the playoffs!!!

0 comments: