Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Moving Right Along...

Yep, that's me. Walked almost 5 miles on Friday with my sister. It was a beautiful day. Took the entire weekend off, mostly because it rained the entire time and the thought of the treadmill was enough to make me stay far away. Today, I did 3 miles in 31:18. Yahoo..Not a bad pace. It was a good day to run - cloudy, cool and damp.

In case you're dying to know, my goal - at some point this year - is to run a 9:30/10:00 minute mile comfortably and consistently.

On another completely unrelated note..anyone out there looking for AVON? Well, even if you're not, you are now, and I'm your girl! Check out my webpage and all the fantastic products! You can order online and have the products shipped directly to you. Or, if you're interested in becoming an AVON rep, let me know! Thanks!

0 comments: