Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Since it is the day after Thanksgiving, it is officially Christmas season! This weekend, we'll put up the Christmas decorations and get all ready. However, first I have to clean & straighten up my house, which honestly, isn't happening. Instead, I'm sitting here blogging, hanging out on Facebook and watching shows I've TiVo'd. It'll get done eventually.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went to my sister's in-laws and had the best time. Ate way too much, but that's what Thanksgiving is all about.

Have to brag...my boy has been given the Core Value Kid award for November at school. Each month, 1 student is picked in each classroom to be the core value kid. For November, it was caring. His teacher told me it was an easy choice, as he is the first to jump in and help whenever any other student or she needs help! So, so proud of him!

1 comments:

Elee said...

CONGRATULATIONS, WHEE, WOW - WELL DONE!!!! I am so very proud of my grandson (but hey he's MY grandson what else would you expect) and I'm glad to see you are taking it a little easy for a few days - and DO have to tell the world (or those who read this blog) you did a great job of cleaning the house and decorating - it looked terrific on Sunday - LOVE MOM