Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sooooo..

Now that football is over and not consuming my entire existence, what do I do?? Same thing happened last year. After spending 4 1/2 months with the football parents, I now must return to my regular life.

Well, there's running. I had good intentions this morning, but nada. I was evil-cranky yesterday and thought sleep would be better. There's also the stuff I wanted to do around the house, like clean. And paint.

However, with Thanksgiving a few days away, let's talk about my favorite dumb commercial - Kohls. It's the one with the 4 dogs talking to the chick getting out of bed to shop. At 4 am. In a dress & heels. Seriously? While I'm no "black Friday" shopper, you can't tell me any of them are getting up at 4 am, dressing to the nines to elbow each other out of the way for the last Wii (or whatever the hot toy is this year, I really have no idea). If she had rolled out of bed, threw on sweats, Uggs and a baseball hat, it would be WAY more believeble.

And that Key Lime Cove commercial..I don't know why it creeps me out, but it does. It even creeps out B...

On a totally unrelated note, I'm watching Oprah. Dr. Oz is teaching us how to live to 100+. Currently, they're at the "blue zone" in Italy. The 99 yr old man who still does daily manual labor says his long life is due to wine, cheese and bread. Sign me up.

Happy Thanksgiving, friends. Eat, drink and be merry!!

0 comments: