Thursday, September 18, 2008

10 Miles

I can't believe I'm going to actually admit to this, but I'm starting to really enjoy 10 mile runs. What's happened to me??? I did 10 miles in 1 hr, 48 min tonite and beat my "virtual partner" setting on the Garmin by 1 min, 23 seconds.
Eat. My. Dust.

10 miles is nice because it doesn't require a huge time commitment, and when it's over, I still feel like I've had a kick-butt workout.

I do have to thank Tim McGraw for asking me "how bad do you want it", and Ricky Martin for "do you really want it" and finally, Sugarland, who didn't ask any of those questions, but managed to show up on the Ipod in the last .4 miles with "Settlin'". Ah, the power of song...

1 comments:

Chris said...

I am more concerned with the fact that you have Ricky Martin on your iPod! And you are willing to admit it! JK. Great job on the run.