Sunday, April 20, 2008

Riding


I've been riding since April 2007. That's the bike, right there to the left. I love, love, love it.
I always knew I wanted to learn to ride, I just didn't think it was going to happen last year. Either way, I'm glad it worked out the way it did.

I started on a smaller bike, and while it was good, I knew it wasn't the one I would keep. So, in August 2007, the Deluxe came along. Yep, it's a Harley and no, it's not too big for me. I can put both feet on the ground while sitting on it.
Did I mention that I love it?

You may wonder what all this has to do with running. Riding and running are alot alike. Both give you the opportunity to get out and go, both let you think of everything or nothing while doing it and succeeding at both have made me feel like I can accomplish anything.

Ride/run on...

0 comments: