Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weather

Despite the clouds on Saturday, it was a really nice weekend.

Sunday, after Brian was off to baseball practice, I ran 3 miles. It wasn't nearly as wonderful as my 4 miles last weekend, but that was okay. Heading south on O'Plaine is mostly uphill, which stinks, so there was some walking. And, it was warmer that it appeared.

Here's the funny part - after the run, I took the motorcycle to buy ink cartridges and took the long, long way home. The temps dropped significantly east of Rt. 83. By the time I hit Milwaukee, still heading east on Rt. 120, I was thinking "Is this the same day that 2 hrs ago, I was sweating while heading home?" Maybe the winds changed direction, who knows, but you've gotta love the "cooler by the lake" concept. Unless, of course, it happens to be October 2007....

0 comments: