Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Feelin' Hot, Hot, Hot...

It's freakin' HOT. The last few days have been in the 90's. Crazy. However, this makes for good pool days, which is where we've been. Just a few observations...

* I'm all for funky nail polish, but if you're over the age of 16, you can't pull off blue toenail polish.

* However, if you're going to go barefoot or wear flip-flops, get a pedicure. I don't want to look at your nasty toes. Neither does anyone else.

* Please, please look in the mirror before you leave. All sides...I realize bodies at a pool come in all shapes and sizes, and I'm fine with that. There is an appropriate bathing suit for everyone. Take the time and find it.

* You're at a POOL. Don't bitch because you get splashed. If you don't want to get splashed, stay home.

Enjoy your summer..I'm sure I'll have additional observations as we frequent the pool more this summer!

2 comments:

Hatten Family said...

uh oh...better go change my toe nail polish! :) couldn't agree more about the bathing suits...goes without saying that things need not be hanging out!

jodes said...

AMEN Sista! To all the above points!!