Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My OTHER Obsession..

Yes, while I love running and all that, my other total obsession is shoes. Call me Carrie Bradshaw, but I absolutely LOVE shoes...

I recently came across an online shop, shoedazzle.com. It was started by Kim Kardashian, and is a monthly shoe club. To sign up, go to www.shoedazzle.com, answer a few questions about your style, and within a few days, you will be sent a group of 5 pairs to choose from. You can pick one pair, for $39, and they will be sent directly to you. If you do not like any, you can pass that month and pay nothing, or call and have another group of 5 pairs picked for you. This is the pair I chose:



They came today, via FedEx, and they are GORGEOUS!! They fit perfectly, the quality is amazing and they came with a bag to store them in, in the shoebox. And really, $39 for a great pair of shoes?? I'm so in!

2 comments:

jodes said...

Such fun shoes!!!! And you really can't beat that price. I, of course, would totally kill myself in them. Wonder if they have any sexy flats.... ;o)

Hatten Family said...

Love those shoes...super sassy!! I will have to sign up!