Thursday, January 8, 2009

Friday Fill-In

Yes, I know it's Thursday, but it's almost 8:30 and I have a busy day tomorrow. Oh, and I'm filling in my answers in caps, because my Mom says she can't read the black lettering!

1. It's January; AND REALLY COLD.

2. PORTILLO'S CHOCOLATE CAKE is what I crave most right now.

3. Cork and wine go together like OIL AND WATER.

4. WATER is so nourishing.

5. Let us dare to HOPE FOR CHANGE!

6. I WANT TO PAINT my home.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SEEING THE DANCING WITH THE STARS SHOW WITH MY MOM AND SISTER, tomorrow my plans include A BABY SHOWER FOR JEN AND WATCHING FOOTBALL and Sunday, I want to SLEEP IN!

1 comments:

Elee said...

Smart Aleck and NO I still can't read the "black"letters and I don't believe it is an age issue. ??? Nice blog - nice answers and share the Portillo's chocolate cake. I am sitting here watching the snow begin it is 5:09AM at work and I am so looking forward to DWTS even if we have to tunnel our way there. Sure hope your plans for Sunday work out -
Love
Mom