Saturday, January 3, 2009

Friday Fill-In, on Saturday...

I picked this up on Confessions of a Marathon Mom's blog, and thought it would be fun. The bolded words are my fill-ins. For #7, keep in mind that it's a FRIDAY fill-in and today is Saturday!!!!

1. The world is at a turning point.

2. No more treats was the last thing I said - to the dog.

3. I wonder how this year is going to turn out.

4. Plan for the next step at the end of all things.

5. There's something to be said for fantastic blogging women!

6. On a beach is where I want to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching football, tomorrow my plans include packing up my recently purchased ebay items and Sunday, the eye doctor and more football!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Thanks for playing, enjoy your weekend and Happy New Year!

Hatten Family said...

Love the new blog look and title! I'm glad you're still going to keep up on blogging even though you accomplished your goal!
:) Jen