Saturday, May 17, 2008

WalMart

This has nothing to do with running. Well, maybe running as fast as I can OUT of WalMart....

Anyone who knows me knows of my intense dislike for WalMart. I get near the parking lot and cop an attitude.

Seriously, WHERE do these people come from? I've lived in this area for 13 yrs and have never seen them before. During one trip last summer, some woman was shopping BAREFOOT. The place is a complete freakshow.

We went last night. Why? Because we had to get flowers. Okay, I know.....anyway, we still went. The place was a mess, the freaks were out in full force and again, 8 zillion people at the checkout and like, 4 lanes open. COME ON.

When I was a kid, if the family went someplace & we didn't like it, my Dad officially "black X'd" it. That meant we didn't go back. Guess what? I've officially X'd WalMart. I'll drive farther & pay more next time.

0 comments: