Thursday, October 15, 2009

I've Got Plans...

As a self-admitted control freak, I love, love, LOVE when things work out the way I want!

As I've mentioned before, the big 4-0 happens in February 2010. Exactly 4 months from today (no, that I had no control over). I'm planning a big 4-0 year. Not in the way of travel or anything like that, just in big ways for me personally.

I've mentioned marathons to be run, and I'm going to run the Green Bay marathon in May 2010. I'm also hoping to do either Milwaukee or Chicago in October. Yep, two. Why the hell not??

My other big thing is going back to school. I've wanted to go back for cosmetology for many years. I've gone to several schools in the area, trying to figure out which was best for me. Today, I found it. The schedule works, the tuition works..it all just feels, well, right. Classes begin on January 12th. Yahoo!

So, bring on 4-0. I'm ready. For my marathons, school and whatever else happens to sound good!

1 comments:

Elee said...

You go girl! Know that once you set your mind to something - IT IS FULL SPEED AHEAD......you will be terrific! Hurray for "40" and new goals! Love Mom
YIKES 40!