Tuesday, October 6, 2009

GO RUNNERS!!

Hello Strangers! Yeah, it's been awhile. I'm a busy gal.

I wanted to wish all the runners in the Chicago Marathon this Sunday good luck. The weather seems to be cooperating this year, and for that, you all must be thrilled! The run can be a bitch, but trust me, crossing the finish line is totally worth it.

I'll admit to marathon envy this year. It's been a perfect season for training, and as mentioned, is shaping up to be a great marathon Sunday. Figures. I'll be cheering you on. Have fun, enjoy it - even the painful parts!

On a similar note, I picked up my brand, spankin' new orthotics today. This means I have no excuse... I suppose I could use the "I need new running shoes" one, but even that is weak. The shoes I have are just fine. Soooo...I need to get out there again. CONSISTENTLY get out there again. There are marathons to be run in 2010!

0 comments: